Tammy the Tarotist
The best way to predict your future is to create it!
Prepare for your Reading!
• Discuss with Tammy what kind of reading you are looking for. Do you have a specific issue you want to focus on like your relationship, career, or health or do you want a more general reading that will cover various different aspects of your life?
• When you know what kind of reading you want find out exactly how much it will cost. Be sure to ask about any specials that may be available as well. All forms of payment are accepted and tips are always welcome!
• Take time before your reading to reflect on what you need from the reading. You don’t have to have any questions, but if you do, write them down before you come so that you are sure to get the information you most need.
• Do not get a reading if you are really upset or freaking out. Wait if you can. Try to come when you are relaxed and with a positive and open mindset or you may only hear what you want to hear.
• Record your reading. This will allow you to listen to the reading later – but it also frees you from having to take notes which can interfere with your ability to deeply listen to the reader.
• Don’t be worried about getting a bad or negative reading and don’t worry about getting “bad cards”! Despite popular belief, there are no bad cards in a tarot deck. The Death card does not mean that you are going to physically die. It could mean a painful transition, new beginning, or even the birth of a child. Tammy is also a certified life coach and can and will help you work around any negative issues that may arise.
• Tarot Cards Do Not Have Magical Properties and are not “evil” or against God! They are not capable of such things! Tarot cards are simply cards. They are just one of many tools that Tammy uses to focus and tap into your energy and subconscious. So don’t be afraid of the cards and get to know and trust your reader!
• Yes, you can get a tarot reading on the phone. I prefer to read for you at least once in person but this is not necessary, it is just my preference.
• Try to eat something before you come in for your reading so you are not distracted by your stomach growling! Tammy will provide tea, coffee, or water at your request. Refrain from drinking more than one alcoholic beverage prior to the reading.
• Shut off or put your phone on silent during your reading to limit any interruptions.
• You can ask questions at any time during the reading. If you don’t understand what Tammy is telling you, let her know!
• Don’t come with a large group of people as your personal life and private issues will be addressed and discussed openly. If you bring anyone with you, make sure you bring people you trust.
• Don’t be scared or embarrassed! For best results, be open and honest with your reader! You will never be judged or criticized and everything you share with Tammy will remain private and confidential. Guaranteed.
• If you need to take a break at any time for any reason, just say so!
• If there is something or someone you prefer not to discuss in the reading let Tammy know prior to the reading or just say so at the time if the subject comes up.
• Tammy can sometimes get and convey messages from those who have crossed over. This doesn’t always happen, but when it does Tammy will inform you and ask you if you want to communicate with them or if you would prefer to just move forward.
• If you are not satisfied with your reading or any other services you receive let Tammy know immediately so she can work with you to find an agreeable solution to the problem.
• If you have questions prior too or following your reading you can send Tammy a text or email and she will respond as soon as possible.
• Tammy loves a good review and referral! You are encouraged to give Tammy a review on Google, Facebook, or any of your favorite social media sights! Tammy also has a referral program that allows you to cash in on some free reading time every time you send someone her way, so be sure to let her know if you give her a referral!