Tammy the Tarotist
Tarot Card Reader & Spiritual Advisor
• I do not use the Tarot for fortune telling or for seeing the future. I use the Tarot to provide clarity, guidance, and confirmation.
• I will always protect your confidentiality as long as you are not a threat to yourself or others.
• I am straight forward and honest and refuse to “sugar coat” my readings, but I am also compassionate and gentle in my delivery.
• Professional boundaries are essential. I am not open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please respect my hours of operation.
• I am not always 100% accurate…tarot readings can be interpreted in a lot of different ways. Apply the message to yourself or your situation appropriately if necessary.
• I will never intentionally cause harm, mislead, or cheat anyone.
• I am not a therapist, lawyer, doctor, financial adviser, or magician! If required, I can assist you in finding the help, resources, or other types of support that you might need, but that is all I can do.
• I don’t “cast spells” and I can’t make miracles happen, that is up to you and your higher power.
• My readings and the information or messages in them should be used for guidance and contemplation. NOT as prophecies or predictions.
• I am not responsible for how you use your messages.
• I can and will stop providing my services to anyone I feel has any kind of unhealthy dynamic, hidden motives, or a growing dependency on the tarot, or me.
• I provide “Referral Rewards” to all of my clients and customers. The first time you refer someone to me you will receive 10 minutes of FREE reading time. For every referral after that, you get 5 minutes of FREE reading time. You can bank the minutes and use them all at once, or you can use them how and when you please. (So if you come for a reading and bring 3 friends, you will already have 20 minutes of FREE reading time). These referral minutes are not transferable and have no cash value.
• I provide a FREE 15 Minute Birthday Reading for all my clients and customers.
• Prices vary and depend on the services provided and the amount of time involved. All prices are discussed and agreed upon prior to services being rendered. ALL PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.